Tuesday 5 April 2011

Database registration - an update

Thanks to everyone who has already re-subscribed.

I realise that I didn't make myself very clear about where to find the subscription page, and for that I apologise.
If you follow this link:
http://www.fitzhenrydna.com/tng/index.php

and then click on "Register for a User account" at the bottom of the left hand column, you will be taken to a form to fill in. I get a notification and then authorise your account.

In the meantime, you can still look at the database using a guest account (instructions also on the home page) but you will just see names and dates and not any of the associated notes.

Why not subscribe to this blog and get the updates sent to your inbox? Or send us an email about your Fitz(-)henry family links.

No comments:

Post a Comment